Visiting Research Economist or Senior Research Economist - Macroeconomics
Title: Visiting Research Economist or Senior Research Economist - Macroeconomics
- Employer: Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (Research)
- Location: United States
- Position Type: Other Non-Academic
- Deadline: Feb 28, 2017
- Job Description:
Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Section: Other Nonacademic (Temporary)
• E – Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
• E2 - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
• E3 - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
• E5 - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
Application Deadline: February 28, 2016
The Research Department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland seeks an experienced macroeconomist to fill a visiting position. Job responsibilities include conducting innovative research for high-quality journals, writing for the bank’s economics publications, and advising bank management on macroeconomic issues. Candidates are required to have at least two years of experience (post-Ph.D.) and a publication record commensurate with experience. Contract terms are negotiable but are generally expected to last for 6 or 12 months. This position is not eligible for sponsorship of employment visa status; only U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and citizens of Canada and Mexico who qualify for the TN visa will be considered.
Applications will only be accepted online via Econjobmarket at http://www.econjobmarket.org. Include a current CV, a current research paper, and contact information for three references.
To apply, log into Econ Job Market here.