Tenure Track Faculty position in Health Economics (open rank)
Title: Tenure Track Faculty position in Health Economics (open rank)
- Employer: Johns Hopkins University-Carey Business School (OFFICE OF FACULTY & RESEARCH)
- Location: United States
- Position Type: Assistant, Associate or Full Professor
- Deadline: Jan 23, 2018
- Job Description:
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School invites applications for full-time, tenure track faculty positions at the assistant or associate professor level in Health Economics. Consideration for appointment at the full professor level will be extended to candidates with exceptional research records. The appointment will begin Fall 2018. We welcome applications from candidates motivated by the unique opportunity to participate in building a world-class business school at a premier private university that offers a strong business school and top programs in public health, medicine, and nursing with which interaction is encouraged. The candidate will be expected to conduct high quality research in health economics; publish in leading journals in their field; and engage in interdisciplinary collaborative research.
Qualified candidates for a tenure track faculty position must have the following:
• A PhD degree in economics or health economics conferred by employment start date.
• A strong demonstrated commitment to academic research and excellence in teaching.
Evidence of successful teaching in a business school environment is desirable but not required.
Applications MUST be submitted using Interfolio (http://apply.interfolio.com/46356) and include:
• cover letter addressed to Dr. Kevin Frick, Recruiting Committee Chair
• curriculum vitae
• 3 confidential letters of reference
• job market paper
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School conducts a pre-employment background check and degree verification on all candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer.