Assistant Professor Positions in Management, Marketing, Finance, and Accounting
Title: Assistant Professor Positions in Management, Marketing, Finance, and Accounting
- Employer: Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Business Department)
- Location: Spain
- Position Type: Assistant Professor
- Deadline: Mar 1, 2019
- Job Description:
The Department of Business Administration at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid invites applications for full-time tenure track positions in Management (especially in the areas of Organization Theory, Organizational Behavior, Operations Management, and Entrepreneurship & Innovation), Marketing, Finance, and Accounting.
We seek highly qualified candidates who are committed to a career in research and teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Applicants should hold a Ph.D. or have completed the requirements for such a degree by the date of employment. Knowledge of Spanish is not required. The appointment is expected to begin in September 2019.
Interested candidates should apply electronically at: https://econjobmarket.org/postings.php?posid=5041
Applications should include:
1) a cover letter specifying the selected area of interest;
2) a CV;
3) a job market paper (identified as such) and up to two additional papers;
4) two or more letters of recommendation.
You can also submit additional materials through the econjobmarket platform.
If you have any inquiries regarding the position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application periods are:
- Marketing: June 9, 2018-July 8, 2018.
- Management: September 1, 2018-November 1, 2018. To be interviewed at the Academy of Management Conference, please submit your CV and a letter of interest no later than July 12.
- Finance: September 5, 2018-November 25, 2018.
- Accounting: September 5, 2018-December 31, 2018.
Please visit the job openings page (http://www.business.uc3m.es/en/job) for more information about the positions and the application deadlines. You can find more information about the department in our website (http://www.business.uc3m.es/en/index).
To apply, log into Econ Job Market here.