CEMFI invites applications to cover the maternity leave of a Researcher position to work on the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE).
The features of this position are:
· Duration: Up to 5 months, starting in November 2020 or later.
· The researcher will carry out tasks required for the development of the Survey and conduct independent research in empirical microeconomics.
· The tasks include: Translating the survey questionnaire, training the interviewers, monitoring the fieldwork, assisting with analysis of SHARE data, data cleaning, and attending international meetings of the SHARE teams.
· Qualifications: To have a PhD in Economics or related field by the time of appointment or soon after. Good command of written and spoken English and Spanish. Experience in the empirical analysis of micro data. Expertise in household survey methodology will be a plus.
· The experience of having worked in the SHARE project or in any other European project will be taken into account.
· Able to legally work in the European Union.
Candidates should submit a curriculum vitae, a statement of purpose, and two reference letters. Candidates should apply via http://www.econjobmarket.org, by November 15, 2020. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled or the search is closed. CEMFI website: www.cemfi.es. SHARE website: www.share-project.org.
Deadline for applications: 15 November 2020.