Full-time tenure-track position in International economics, University of Namur,
Title: Full-time tenure-track position in International economics, University of Namur,
- Employer: University of Namur (Department of Economics)
- Location: Belgium
- Position Type: Assistant Professor
- Deadline: Dec 16, 2017
- Job Description:
The candidate will teach at undergraduate and graduate levels, mainly in the field of international economics. The candidate will join the department of economics and the department of the evening programs. According to his/her research interests, the candidate will develop his/her research in one of the research centers of the Development Finance & Public Policies Institute (DeFiPP), ideally the Centre de recherches en Economie Régionale et Politique Economique (CERPE). He/she will take an active role in the departments and the faculty.
The position is at the department of economics and the department of the evening programs. With the faculty, the department of economics organizes the undergraduate program in economics and management. With the Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL), it organizes masters in economics and a graduate program in international and development economics. It also participates to the doctoral school in economics with other departments in Belgium. The department of the evening programs organizes a bachelor in economics and management sciences and masters in economics and management sciences.
- should hold a PhD in Economics by September 2018 (or have an equivalent qualification);
- should be able to publish excellent original research and develop contacts within the international research community;
- should be able to teach and to advise students at the bachelor, master and PhD levels;
- should have a good command of both spoken and written English and French.
The following features will be considered as assets:
- a significant scientific record supported by international high?level publications;
- a significant stay abroad;
- research related to the field of regional economics;
- a solid pedagogical experience, ideally also for an adult audience.
For more information, please consult http://jobs.unamur.be/emploi.2017-11-17.0628661679
This position has closed. Applications are no longer accepted.