Teaching Fellow in Economics
Title: Teaching Fellow in Economics
- Employer: University of Bristol (Department of Economics)
- Location: United Kingdom
- Position Type: Other Academic
- Deadline: Mar 12, 2018
- Job Description:
Teaching Fellow in Economics ACAD103203
Department of Economics
£42,418 - £47,722 per annum
The Department of Economics at the University of Bristol is seeking to appoint one or more Teaching Fellows. It is expected that the posts will begin on 1 August 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
We are seeking candidates who:
• can teach core economic and quantitative undergraduate units and contribute to graduate teaching and supervision;
• can deliver research-led teaching using innovative teaching methods in line with modern pedagogical practice;
• can provide educational leadership within the department and take on related administrative duties;
• have an interest in pedagogical improvement.
Appointment will be made at Teaching Fellow (grade K). This post is progressable to Senior Teaching Fellow (grade L). There may be more than one post available.
The Department has a strong international reputation for research and teaching, with staff who are leaders in their field and who are based in a Faculty which is rated as one of the best in the UK.
To discuss the role please contact Professor Edmund Cannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Sarah Smith (email@example.com).
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
To apply please visit our web site at www.bris.ac.uk/jobs enter the vacancy number into the job search and follow the link to the on line application process.
The closing date for applications is 4 April 2018