The Department of Business Administration at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M) invites applications for full-time tenure track positions in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing.
We seek highly qualified candidates who are committed to a career in research and teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Applicants should hold a Ph.D. or have completed the requirements for such a degree by the date of employment (no later than September 2021). Knowledge of Spanish is not required.
Applications should include:
1) a cover letter specifying the selected area of interest;
3) a job market paper (identified as such) and up to two additional papers;
4) three letters of recommendation.
If you have any inquiries regarding the position, please send an email to: email@example.com.
The application periods are:
- Marketing: May 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020.
- Management: August 1, 2020 – October 1, 2020.
- Finance: September 7, 2020 – November 15, 2020.
- Accounting: October 15, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
Please visit the job openings page http://www.business.uc3m.es/en/job for more information about the positions and the application deadlines. You can find more information about the department in our website http://www.business.uc3m.es/en/index.