E.CA Economics is expanding and is looking for economists who are interested in joining its team of competition specialists in applying economics to regulatory and competition questions. As the partner of an international business school with strong corporate support (ESMT Berlin) and in close cooperation with our US partner Bates White, at E.CA Economics you will find an exceptional working environment for economists at all levels of seniority.
Personal development is a cornerstone of our philosophy, allowing for an individual career path where consulting meets research. E.CA Economics is an equal opportunity employer and offers compensation packages that are internationally competitive.
We have offices in Berlin, Munich and Brussels.
Successful candidates must have:
• an MSc or PhD in economics from a leading university
• with a focus on industrial economics/quantitative methods
• excellence / outstanding grades
• experience in handling data and in using software packages for empirical analysis
• a perfect command of English; good knowledge of German is an advantage; further languages a bonus
Please send your application material to email@example.com and make sure you specify the position you are applying for.