If you are passionate about studying economic policy issues affecting countries, or topics such as labour/social affairs, scientific/technological innovation or financial and enterprise affairs, we would like to hear from you. You will join our diverse and top talented teams and work in an international working environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile
· A PhD (including upcoming completion) in economics or econometrics.
· Sound knowledge of macro, microeconomics and related policy issues.
· Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be an advantage.
· Experience working independently, but also in teams, on complex issues.
· Enthusiasm to work in a diverse workplace and the ability to adapt to cultural differences.
· For this role, the following competencies would be particularly important: analytical thinking, drafting skills and flexible thinking.
· Please refer to the OECD Core Competencies and the level 3 indicators.
What we offer
· A stimulating international environment, at the cutting edge of international research.
· Participation in research and policy networks, with the opportunity to go on missions to meet high-level representatives and stakeholders.
· Competitive remuneration package.
· Monthly base salary from 4,850.12 EUR exempt from income tax on French territory, and allowances based on eligibility.
You can watch our Insights into the Economics Department of the OECD - YouTube
Applications are to be submitted through https://oecd.taleo.net/careersection/specialprogramme/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=14825&src=CFE-10181