Advertiser: Center for Excellence in Finance and Economic Research (CEFER), Bank of Lithuania
Field(s) of specialization:
Environmental; Ag. Econ.
- International Finance/Macro
- Labor; Demographic Economics
- Macroeconomics; Monetary
Location of job:
Gediminas av. 6, Vilnius, Vilnius, LT-01103, Lithuania
Job start date:
Letters of reference required: 2
27 Nov 2022 midnight UTC
(no longer accepting applications
Current search status: Reviewing applications
Posting end date: 4 Dec 2022
Interviews will be conducted remotely by video
starting December, 2022.
Senior/Principal Research Economist specializing in Environmental Economics / Climate Change at the Center for Excellence in Finance and Economic Research (CEFER), Bank of Lithuania
The Bank of Lithuania is inviting applications for the Senior/Principal Research Economist specializing in Environmental Economics / Climate Change at the Center for Excellence in Finance and Economic Research (CEFER).
The position is centred on research with a small teaching load and optional involvement in policy work. We are looking for candidates working in any area of Environmental Economics or the Economics of Climate Change.
- A Ph.D. in economics or finance
- For senior research economist position, a promising job-market paper and additional research projects/papers/ideas. For principal research economist position, post-doc experience and publication record commensurate with career stage
- Teaching experience or enthusiasm to teach
- Experience or willingness to attract third-party funding
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in English
- Academic research focused position
- Competitive salary at European level
- Minimal policy involvement
- Generous research and travel budget
- Excellent working conditions
Interviews will be conducted through EJM (December 12 – 14, 2022). Please include following in the application.
- Cover letter
- CV (with a list of publications and working papers)
- At least 2 letters of reference (for more senior applicants names of two referees)
- Job market paper (for more senior applicants a recent major publication)
Application deadline: 27 November 2022
Enquiries about vacancies should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on CEFER and research at the Bank of Lithuania, please visit: https://www.lb.lt/en/of-research