The Chair of Development Economics (Prof. Matthias Schündeln), Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Goethe University Frankfurt, seeks to fill one
The initial appointment is for three years, with the possibility of an extension. The position is open immediately. The salary grade is based on the job characteristics of the collective agreement applicable to Goethe University (Salary grade: E 13 TV-G-U).
· PhD in economics or in a related field, completed or close to completion
· very good knowledge of empirical methods related to research in development microeconomics
· willingness to go on research field trips
· significant academic potential
· contributions to the teaching activities of the chair in development economics
· research in development economics
· research trips for data collection and other collaborations
Goethe University Frankfurt is located in a vibrant, international city and offers a modern infrastructure with excellent contacts to the broader scientific community. You will be working in a very attractive working environment and with an enthusiastic team of colleagues.
Goethe University is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunities for both men and women alike, and therefore encourages particularly women to apply for the position/s offered. Individuals with severe disability will be prioritized in case of equal qualification.
Please submit your application through the EconJobMarket website (https://econjobmarket.org) together with the usual materials (CV, letter of motivation, at least two reference letters, paper(s), transcripts) not later than December 20, 2023. For more information contact Matthias Schündeln (email@example.com).