The Deaprtment of Economics at the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU) is looking for an enthusiastic applied microeconometrician, who is interested in working with our Austrian administrative data.
• Doctorate/Ph.D. degree in economics
• International experience
• Strong command of English (levelC1)
• A solid understanding of microeconometric methods
• Research experience in labor and demographic economics (JEL-CodeJ) or a related field
• The candidates are expected to successfully represent the particular areas in research and teaching
What We Offer:
• On the basis of full-time employment (40 hours/week) the minimum salary in accordance with the collective agreement is € 3,889.50 gross per month (14 x per year, CA Job Grade: B1)
• Stable employer
• Attractive campus environment with good public transportation connections
• Attractive continual educational opportunities
• State-of-the-art research infrastructure
• Dynamic research environment
More info for application, see here: https://www.jku.at/fileadmin/gruppen/80/Stellenausschreibungen_E/4292_Homepage_E_02.09.2020.pdf
!! Deadline 23.09.2020 !!
If you have questions, please contact Martin Halla (firstname.lastname@example.org).