1. I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Click "Forgot your password?" on the login page.
2. I entered my email address and password on the login page and got the message "These credentials do not match our records."
The message means that the password you entered is not associated with the email address you entered. Check that you have entered your email address correctly. If you have, then go to the login page and click "Forgot your password?"
3. You say I am permitted to have only one account, but I was previously an applicant and now I am going to be a recommender and a recruiter. Don't I need one account for each role?
No. Each person has a single account; each account can have multiple roles (applicant, recommender, recruiter, proxy). When an applicant submits a request for you as a recommender and that request is approved, you will be assigned a recommender role. You do not need to take any action until that happens. Regarding a recruiter role, a manager of the EJM account for your department can add you. Do not create a duplicate account!
4. I have forgotten my password and no longer have access to the email address associated with my account. What should I do?
If you have a gmail address in your profile, or an address in the "Other email address" field, you can have a password-reset message sent to either of those addresses. Simply click "Forgot your password?" on the login page and enter one of the addresses in your profile.
If you have forgotten your password, no longer have access to the primary email address associated with your account, and have no other address in your profile, then click the appropriate link below.
5. I have requested a password-reset message, but have not received one.
The message was sent. It may have wound up in your spam/junk folder.
We take all possible measures to reduce the chance that messages sent by our server are classified as spam. However, some systems may still classify them as spam. If you cannot find any message from us in any folder, ask a person who administers your mail server to tell you where messages from econjobmarket.org to you are going,
If your question is different from the ones listed above, click on the appropriate link below.
If you have an account (or think you may have one) but have forgotten your password and no longer have access to any of the email addresses in the account, click here.
If you have a different problem, click here.